Support is on hand with care at home you can count on.
Most elderly and disabled people would prefer to be cared for in their own home than have to move to a residential care home. Live-in care can provide 24/7, around the clock care at home, enabling you to maintain your independence and quality of life with a care program tailored to your needs or the needs of your loved ones.
A professional live-in carer can help you meet a range of needs:
- Stay living in your home amidst your treasured possessions
- Ultimate peace of mind no matter the hour of day or night
- Remain a part of your community of friends and neighbours
- A sense of security for those who feel uncomfortable being left alone overnight
- Tailored, individual support to assist with your specific requirements