Reliable friendship for a longer, healthier life.
One of the challenges that many experience in later years is loneliness. Feeling alone can have significant detrimental effects on the mental well-being of anyone of any age, but the risks that stem from loneliness are particularly well-observed among our older population. Whether you need a friendly face around for just a few hours a week or as a permanent live-in, TrustonTap will seek to match you with a carer suitable for you.
A TrustonTap Companionship Carer can help meet a range of needs.
- Engaged conversation and activities, a regular friendly face can make all the difference to someone’s day.
- Company on your walks or daily routine
- Assistance with tasks like shopping and errands
- Meals and nutrition. Mealtimes can be especially lonely. Our carers can make mealtimes more enjoyable. Having someone prepare your meals can transform your enjoyment of food.
- Hourly or live-in companionship
- Getting out into the community, taking up new or old hobbies.