Targeted support by quality carers.
Sometimes we all need a little help. For some, just a few hours assistance a week with the basics can make all the difference for individuals who wish to remain independent and enjoy a rich, fulfilling life.
A TrustonTap hourly carer can help with a range of general support tasks and activities, including:
- Food and meal preparation
- Personal care and hygiene
- Transport to the shops or medical appointment and general errands
- Paperwork, housekeeping and general administration tasks
- Gardening and help around the house
- Regular companionship