Keep the balance with respite care.
As rewarding as caring for others can be, there are times when primary caregivers need the opportunity to recharge and take care of themselves.
Respite care is where a qualified carer steps in to provide people with the care and support they need, while allowing caregivers the time and space for a break.
A TrustonTap Carer providing Respite Care support can help meet a range of needs.
- Temporary care that lets caregivers fulfil other life obligations
- Holiday care cover in the event of a carer’s holiday
- Hourly, overnight care or live-in care– from a few hours to several weeks
- Emergency care when existing carers are unavailable
- Peace of mind for family members who provide support
- Assistance with everyday tasks and general companionship